PROJECT VELA: A new app for water sports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, guys!

I'm a software engineer who is developing a new app for water sports practitioners: Project VELA. Currently, I'm researching about the existing technologies (apps, websites, etc.) that water sports practitioners use. I'm looking for the opinions of the users. They are essential to me so that I can develop the best app ever. Would you help me filling a 5-minutes survey? Thanks a lot: https://goo.gl/forms/TilYEIDRdIFdXbwI2

THE SURVEY IS COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS, AND IT DOES NOT ASK FOR ANY PERSONAL DATA!

Thanks in advance!
Andrés-J. Cremades

Author:Andrés-J. Cremades https://www.linkedin.com/in/andresjcremades-8b317378/
Project VELA: VELA Project Brief.pdf

Hi Andrés-J. Cremades, I have filled out your survey and attempted to save it but I am not sure if it has been saved. I think the survey would have been better delivered via, say, Survey Monkey where one knows that they have finished the survey and that it has been received.

Hi
Hi Andrés-J. Cremades, I have filled out your survey and attempted to save it but I am not sure if it has been saved. I think the survey would have been better delivered via, say, Survey Monkey where one knows that they have finished the survey and that it has been received.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to fill it! Yeah, Survey Monkey was my first option but the free subscription is limited to 10 questions... Anyway, I tried myself the survey, submitted and got the positive answer:

upload_2017-8-24_14-45-18.png

I don't know what could go wrong...

Back
Top Bottom