Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeffg... your avatar...

you can't change it!

it's a classic

jiveturkey:
Well, the Sens are in trouble now. It's certainly not over yet but I don't envy them going back to Buffalo for the next 2 games.

On a side note, Bob Cole's coverage of the series has been terrific as usual. Go Bob go. We love you. :D

cole.jpg

Bob Cole has got to go!! The Oilers - Ducks series was the worst hockey commentating I have ever heard. Man, Cole he needs to retire!

Lets go oilers!

We got a call a week or two ago from my brother in law, he snickered and mentioned that we weren't the only ones watching hockey in +31 weather. I love satellite tv.

Dennis

H2Andy:
jeffg... your avatar...

you can't change it!

it's a classic
It might show up later. But I was bored of it.

As a Flames fan, I can't actually say the words (go oil) but I'm cheering on the inside.

Still love Bob Cole. Go Bob go. Go Bob go. Yeah...that's it. That'll be my mantra.

What a Game 1 they had last night! What a comeback!! I'm really sorry that Dwayne Roloson got hurt, but the reason Ladd collided with him was because he was hit from behind by Bergeron. That's hockey, though...

That's probably the best game I've ever seen. Lots of former Blues players on both sides. Go Canes!!!!

As a Canes season ticket holder (on the blue line 15 rows off the ice) all I can say is go CANES!

Remember Cam Ward is our back up goalie....

It was a good game and the Hurricanes deserved to win. The oilers blew that game big time. That last mistake was just the icing on the cake. I feel bad for Conklin though.

Not that it would have made any difference in the end, but the Oilers got hosed on that fourth Carolina goal tonight. C'mon, Doug Weight, you know you can't kick the puck into the goal... :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom