Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bummer. I was really hoping that Colorado would win last night. I want to see the series go 7 and let them just beat the snot out of each other so that whoever we face in the Conference Finals is hurtin' and tired. Oh well, I guess we just have to do it the hard way.

Wristshot

jiveturkey:
If they only play to their potential they can easily win. Gotta have the defence as well as the offence. They didnt' have it in game 1. Game 2 was just a heartbreaker.

And as for game 3 :shocked: :banghead:
If the same thing happens tomorrow evening then the season is :toilet :sad_2:

Wristshot:
Bummer. I was really hoping that Colorado would win last night. I want to see the series go 7 and let them just beat the snot out of each other so that whoever we face in the Conference Finals is hurtin' and tired. Oh well, I guess we just have to do it the hard way.

Wristshot

You're an Edmonton fan? Glad to hear it! (Do your neighbours know?)

Bill.

Well..we were the only one's to get away from the 3-0 problem.

Anyone else looking forward to a Canes - Sharks cup?

I didn't think so.

jonnythan:

I didn't think so.
Perhaps some of the folks at NHL headquarters because it just may generate a bit of interest on TV in the United States.

I know that I will still watch the finals even if I have to change my sig line and avitar after tonight.

What a depressing site last evening for us. I had to change my avitar and sig line this morning.

Well, it looks like I will save some $$ not having to buy anymore playoff tickets.

Good luck Edmonton.

jonnythan:

I didn't think so.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Canes-Ducks final...

I got half of it.....Canes v Oilers

What do you think.....will Carolina keep Lord Stanley in the South, or will Edmonton end Canada's longest Cup drought in history?

I think Edmonton will be as rusty as Anaheim was in the first game against the Oilers. Carolina matches up well against Edmonton and I believe the Hurricanes will lift the Cup in five games.

ScubaTexan:
I got half of it.....Canes v Oilers

What do you think.....will Carolina keep Lord Stanley in the South, or will Edmonton end Canada's longest Cup drought in history?

I think Edmonton will be as rusty as Anaheim was in the first game against the Oilers. Carolina matches up well against Edmonton and I believe the Hurricanes will lift the Cup in five games.
<snicker>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom