Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Flyers and Canadiens are turning in their gear tomorrow...

:musical_n Are you ready for the summer.... :musical_n

That was a sucky way to lose for the Canadiens. An otherwise excellent game. Would have been nice to see them go to the next round.

Hockeynut:
You're all crazy, The Wild are gonna kick the c...., oh never mind.

I must stoop to picking the Red Wings and Stevie Y retires after the victory.

On a much more important topic, the Minnesota Gophers will dominate and destroy anyone who stands in the way of the NCAA championship next year. (I say that every year.)

I meant to say the red wings lose and ................

Ottawa wins it all.

Well...The Flames were just extinguished. Bring on San Jose.

Top four from the east make it into round two
Bottom four from the west make it into round two

Interesting.

JeffG:
Well...The Flames were just extinguished. Bring on San Jose.

I'm disappointed. I was looking forward to an Edmonton-Calgary series. But beyond Iginla, Calgary just didn't have the scoring depth and Anaheim played Calgary well.

So, .... Edmonton-Ottawa final.

:D

Bill.

Let's see..

The East went 1-2-3-4 and the West went 5-6-7-8.

Crazy stuff.

jonnythan:
Let's see..

The East went 1-2-3-4 and the West went 5-6-7-8.

Crazy stuff.

Ya got that right. But, it shows the parity in the west. Except for Detroit (1) and Dallas (2), the order of the remaining teams wasn't decided until the last few days of the season. For example, until the last few days, Vancouver could have finished as high as third or lower than eighth. (They chose the latter. :D )

Bill.

Lightning Fish:
Ya got that right. But, it shows the parity in the west. Except for Detroit (1) and Dallas (2), the order of the remaining teams wasn't decided until the last few days of the season. For example, until the last few days, Vancouver could have finished as high as third or lower than eighth. (They chose the latter. :D )

Bill.

That was a mighty big fall to be close to third (Calgary final total of 103 points) and to finish less than eighth (Vancouver 92 points)

This type of situation just shows that the NHL should go to a balanced schedule. M'thinks that the Detroit results were a bit skewed because of the strength of their opposing teams as compared to others.

Back
Top Bottom