Prism Article

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Voyager from Aqua3 has CE and also CE for training.
You get KISS stile SCR and you can upgrade it to CCR.
I can get SCR basic version for about 2500 euro.

Maybe an English version of their website would help, Kavka.
What's a KISS style SCR? I know the KISS CCR Gordon's), and know of one KISS style CCR (Tubby's), but a KISS style SCR is new to me. :confused:

Mole, patience. The Prism will get CEed sooner or later. Probably by the time you spend your last pound and credit on your mud guppy. :D

English version would help me to, but friend of mine is instructor trainer for this RB so info is from him.
Traing has few steps
-CMF nitrox SCR (you adjust the flow and block it with the screw)
-variable flow nitrox SCR (O2 monitoring nesecery,adjusting flow depending on breathing rate and depth)
-nitrox CCR
-mix gas CCR
You get at first SCR, but with adjustable flow and it stays the same for CCR.

To late Caveseeker!!!! I spent my last penny many years ago on my Inspiration. Since then I've been spending the credit cards companies money and now Land Rovers :D

Currently working my butt off in Scotland to pay for it all. No diving but am writing a new Inspiration simulator in the evenings stuck in my hotel. Its about 90% done, then its going to have a Hammerhead version and then hopefully an Evo version

Will be asking for beta test volunteers soon

madmole once bubbled...
To late Caveseeker!!!! I spent my last penny many years ago on my Inspiration. Since then I've been spending the credit cards companies money and now Land Rovers :D
Currently working my butt off in Scotland to pay for it all.
Thought I might be. But turtles & Landies, I understand.
At least you probably can't do too much damage to your wallet in Scottland and instead catch up a bit. :wink:
No diving but am writing a new Inspiration simulator in the evenings stuck in my hotel. Its about 90% done, then its going to have a Hammerhead version and then hopefully an Evo version
Will be asking for beta test volunteers soon [/B]
Cool, very cool. We'll have to send you back to Scotland next autumm & winter so you can add the Meg and Prism, and maybe for history's sake a MK5p and a MK15 ... you know get more than one diver in the water and see(mulate) different rigs on the same dive ... . Lots of work to be done, we might have to banish you to Scottland. :wacko:

Wish I could help you test, but as you know I think different.
Prism, Macintosh, California ... :D

PS: Don't forget the implosion at a hundred eighty some meters. :D

PS: Don't forget the implosion at a hundred eighty some meters.

Damm, another one to add to the to-do list :(

The simulator at present is air only and being written for a training aganecy as part of their basic Inspiration training and assesment so its only for down to 40m. When thats finished I'll do my own unlimited depth and mix version

If someone would like to give me a MEG and a Prism I'll happilly write a simulator for them also :D

and for those thinking that rebreathers were expensive, for god's sake dont buy a Land Rover and trick it out

Madmole, now why don't you write that Inspiration simulator based upon Java, DHTML or some other cross platform compatible code so us people with real computers can use then on our macs without having to us a PC environment elumulator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom