Primary Light Survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys

In all honestly the survey is meant to be exactly that, a survey. Nothing more. It is a way for us at UTD to collect some data on what you as divers are looking for in a primary light. The log-in feature allows us to auto fill in your data later on the survey, ultimately saving you time. It also ensures that we are collecting data from "real" divers and not data from "anonymous" people who could then fill in a bunch of useless data ultimately swaying the data. On other notes, we don't post this surveys in other areas of the forum such as Lights as we don't want to be seen as "selling" lights. SB was gracious enough to give us this UTD lounge area to post what ever we want and not feel like we are pimping.

We do want to thank the over 187 divers who have already filled out the primary light survey. I very much appreciate the time and effort and hope you will enjoy your reward. :wink:

UTD

The log-in feature allows us to auto fill in your data later on the survey, ultimately saving you time.

Seriously? I fill in all the data to log in, and then you replicate it on the survey? How does that save me time?

Maybe you missed the opening paragraph. As we said we will be releasing a series of Survey's. The primary light survey was the first. Today we release the Back Up Light Survey. Login · UTD Scuba Diving

As you have already registered, your information on the survey such as First Name, Last Name and Email will be pre populated. Why? Because once submitted, Jonathan who heads up this project, contacts each and everyone one of the divers who took the survey and discusses their unique suggestions to get a better understanding of what you are looking for. If this is something that offends you please don't take the survey. We are only trying to listen tot the community on what they want, rather than shove a bunch of features on a light that no body wants. I hope this makes sense.

UTD

I have to login, so I don't do a survey then.

Back
Top Bottom