Primary Light Survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unified Team Diving

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Gang...

At UTD we are always trying to improve the quality of both our education and equipment. Oo that note, over the next few months we be releasing a series of surveys asking you, our customer, for your input on what features and/or items are important to you when it comes to a piece of equipment or a class. We very much appreciate your participation, and as always, will give you a little reward at the end of each 5 minute survey.

So let's get started with Primary Lights Survey. We would appreciate your input on what features of a Primary Light are important to you.

http://www.utdscubadiving.com/form/display/33/

TIA
AG

b7965382178df656c59476870172f000.jpg

... it requires a registration and login to complete the survey.

Therefore the data it collects will have a built-in sampling bias... a selection bias... a common mistake from folks who have no background in building surveys or interpreting the data they collect.

No thanks.

Quite!

Reactions: RJP
Therefore the data it collects will have a built-in sampling bias... a selection bias... a common mistake from folks who have no background in building surveys or interpreting the data they collect.
Exactly. It makes it much easier to conclude that what you are already selling to your Cadre is exactly what "everybody" wants.

I agree that I don't like to log in to take a survey or vote for things. But it is also posted in the UTD forum. If they wanted non UTD opinions they could have posted it in the light forum.

Done, wow, not really that hard to log into and thanks for the 15% discount code......that made loging in worth it.

Take the survey and see if your opinions are indeed correct. Holy f@ck it's a survey, not rocket surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done, wow, not really that hard to log into and thanks for the 15% discount code......that made loging in worth it.

I think people don't want to register just to take a survey. It would serve to assume that UTD's already have a log in and wouldn't need to register. For those of us who browse this forum with the "What's New" tab instead of going through individual forums, I can see how someone wouldn't notice that they're in the UTD forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom