Prices for FG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon:
Easy there, divewookie! I don't think anyone here is challenging the price or your right to charge it.

Scuba is an expensive sport. New divers often don't realize that fact when they take their relatively-inexpensive OW class. I'm sure the original poster will see this as he/she becomes more experienced!

I knew it was an expensive sport, which is why it took me so long to finally make the move from snorkeling to diving. And initially, I thought that since I travel each year anyway, once I had the cert and the basic equipment, it wouldn't cost me much more to dive when I travel. But that won't take into consideration the fact that I'll probably be itching to go places too often now compared to pre-cert!LOL!

So, before, I may have planned to vacation twice a year, but now I am also looking at multiple weekends for shorter trips too. I can already tell I'll need a second job!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom