Preferred Snap Bolts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, can you tell me the internal diameter of the swivel eye on this particular snap?
thanks....

I just got a couple of these in from DGX last week. They are more of a "medium" size. If @kelemvor hasn't posted back by the time I get home this evening, I'll check for you.

Hey, can you tell me the internal diameter of the swivel eye on this particular snap?
thanks....
I also measured mine with a caliper. 23.36mm or 0.9125 inch. It's probably supposed to be 15/16 in I guess.

I do not use any boltsnaps to clip off my regulators. I have a bungee cord around my neck that supports both my left hand side and right hand side regulator. Less clipping. Less problems.

Another vote for DGX. I have bought from Piranha and DGX, and the DGX are night and day easier to use. Lower spring pressure, mostly, but also smoother. I have not boarded the xdeep train yet, but I plan to try some out.

Another vote for DGX. I have bought from Piranha and DGX, and the DGX are night and day easier to use. Lower spring pressure, mostly, but also smoother. I have not boarded the xdeep train yet, but I plan to try some out.

tenor.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom