PPD DOR III pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I get loads of PMs asking me whether I'm wearing anything under my T-shirt and quite what I'm doing with my finger in my mouth...might have to change my avatar (maybe tomorrow) :)

Mike Veitch:
I sure have!!!! Scary what a nekkid man in a Pink Hat will do to women... and MEN!

I don't know what I find more disturbing... the pictures of Chip, or the men messaging you about Chips pics...

Z...

Zeeman:
I don't know what I find more disturbing... the meanest picture of Chip, or him massaging his bellybutton...:D

Z...

Is the look disturbing? - themeanmachine (made in Canada) and the softies.

mean_machine1.jpg

Bellybutton cleaner
meanmachine2.jpg

even the mighty shall fall...Bow!!! Sniff!!!

Moonies_Butt.jpg

nice caloy, especially the last one... :D and why are you kissing Jonix's wife in your new avatar???

ishbaby:
haha . . . i was about to make that 3rd pic as my avatar . . . :lol:

:rofl: I was just thinking that too.. chip n moonie, cheek to cheek... plus ish you're the only one who hasn't changed your avatar yet...:wink:

and while you're at it, why do you look so short in my avatar? am I standing on a stool? I forget... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom