Posted some Coz Dive Pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I posted some Coz trip pics HERE

There are out of camera JPG's, so not as good as they can be. Read down the thread and I did a dive report on one of my most fantastic dives where many of the shots came from.

Enjoy, but like Dan, I will not abandon Cold water (I've done FL and the hole in the same month with BH being the followup). :D

Great Pictures. I am jealous you saw a lot more cool stuff then I did. I am very impressed with how much better the color in your pictures are. Were you using that digital we took down to BH or something less extravagant?

ddavies:
Great Pictures. I am jealous you saw a lot more cool stuff then I did. I am very impressed with how much better the color in your pictures are. Were you using that digital we took down to BH or something less extravagant?

Dan,

No worries. I was using some serious stuff.:D I also work hard on photography skills, and I still screw up!

GREAT pics Ron, love the Flamingo Tongue...

Great shots! I posted a note on the link. Next time we're at BH, you need to get some shots...even if the subject matter isn't quite as good!

We'll have to get together for lunch this week and get you to give me the lowdown on your trip. I can pick that wetsuit up from you, too. BTW, did I give you my Rescue DVD?

Divedoggie:
Great shots! I posted a note on the link. Next time we're at BH, you need to get some shots...even if the subject matter isn't quite as good!

We'll have to get together for lunch this week and get you to give me the lowdown on your trip. I can pick that wetsuit up from you, too. BTW, did I give you my Rescue DVD?

Hey thanks,

Lunch sounds good, let me know when.

I have your wetsuit. I have your rescue DVD, the trick will be finding it. I think I know where it is, I hope! :D

We are thinking BH on the third weekend of Feb.

How was IDC, RU an official?

Great shots Ron!! So what lens did you use?

Nice shots. That's a nice Balck Grouper and Green Moray. I also like the Flamingo Toungue. Thanks for sharing.

ABQdiver:
Great shots Ron!! So what lens did you use?

I think all those were done with either the 18-35mm, or the 60mm. I also used the 12-24mm. Hey does your 12-24mm work with the dome port we have, or do you need an extension? Have you tried it?

Back
Top Bottom