Posted some Coz Dive Pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank:
I have just scratched the surface of my Coz photo's but the topside beach stuff is for D, and may he convince his wife that Coz is the best vacation spot for a non-diving wife, at lleast within a few hours plane ride. If he can convince his wife that bringing me along is the best option, my hat's off to D!:popcorn:

Thanks for the Beach pic. I'll start my convincing tonight.

What she said...!
Juli-Mermaid:
Fantastic Photos!....
Those really are great Ron. I knew that you were a real photographer, but those are amazing.

I share my very amateruish Jpegs albums with non-diving friends who are easily impressed. They don't need to know about these. :shakehead

great pix, the grouper and moray are classics

I've dove Cozumel two different times and BOTH times we had Eagle Rays pass below us at the safetly stop :shakehead :confused: It was VERY hard not to go back down and get some pics!!

DandyDon:
What she said...!

Those really are great Ron. I knew that you were a real photographer, but those are amazing.

I share my very amateruish Jpegs albums with non-diving friends who are easily impressed. They don't need to know about these. :shakehead

That is why I posted my pics in a not so public place :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom