Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHY SENTENCE STRUCTURE IS SOOOOO IMPORTANT The boss had to fire somebody, and he narrowed it down to one of two people, Debra or Jack. It was an impossible decision because they were both super workers. Rather than flip a coin, he decided he would fire the first one who used the water cooler the next morning. Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying all night. She went to the cooler to take an aspirin. The boss approached her and said: 'Debra, I've never done this before, but I have to lay you or Jack off.' Could you jack off?' she says, 'I feel like ****.'

phelps.jpg

One day, long, long ago, there was this woman who surprisingly,

did not whine, nag or complain about anything.........

But it was a long time ago.....

...and it was just the ONE day. :rofl3:

The End

:rofl3:

OK, so we've had ethnic jokes, we've had jokes about disabilities and we've had numerous gender discriminatory jokes. So I feel we're just about ripe for another social taboo.

Q: Why does snot have such a salty taste?
A: So that diabetic toddlers can also eat it.

A young guy from Minnesota moves to Florida and goes to a big
'everything under one roof' department store looking for a job.

The Manager says, 'Do you have any sales experience?'

The kid says, 'Yeah, I was a salesman back in Minnesota.'

Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job. 'You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did.'

His first day on the job was rough but he got through it.

After the store was locked up the boss came down. 'How many customers bought something from you today?

The kid says, 'One'.

The boss says, 'Just one? Our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day. How much was the sale for?'

The kid says, '$101,237.65'.

The boss says, '$101,237.65?' What the heck did you sell?'

The kid says, ' First I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a
medium fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold him a
new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition.'

The boss said, 'A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a BOAT and a TRUCK?'

The kid said, 'No the guy came in here to buy tampons for his wife and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot - you should go fishing!'

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]
Trouble sleeping

The woman seated herself in the psychiatrists office. "What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked.

"Well, I, uh," she stammered. "I think I, uh, might be a nymphomaniac."

"I see," he said. "I can help you, but I must advise you that my fee is $80 an hour."

"That's not bad," she replied. "How much for all night?"[/FONT]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom