Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Top reasons why ladies today are still single!!
1. The nice men are ugly.
2. The handsome men are not nice.
3. The handsome and nice men are gay.
4. The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.
6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.
7. The handsome men without money are after our money.
8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.
9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.
10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!
11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.
NOW, WHO THE heck UNDERSTANDS MEN?
"Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with."

NOW, WHO THE heck UNDERSTANDS MEN?
"Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with."

They all believe it too

Ehhh ... Reefguy ... it was a joke. You killed it. Most people would have had no idea and just had a good chuckle. In your desire to show your edumacation you killed the humor.

I'll go edit it so it is accurate according to your post, and funny again.

Someone needs to take a chill pill.

A woman scanned the guests at a party and spotted an attractive man standing alone. She approached him.
Hello, she said, my name is Carmen Gold.
That's a beautiful name, he said. Is it a family name?
No, she replied, I gave it to myself. It reflects the things I like most in life,----cars, men, and fine jewelry.
What's your name? she asked.
He replied, B.J. Titsengolf.

A woman scanned the guests at a party and spotted an attractive man standing alone. She approached him.
Hello, she said, my name is Carmen Gold.
That's a beautiful name, he said. Is it a family name?
No, she replied, I gave it to myself. It reflects the things I like most in life,----cars, men, and fine jewelry.
What's your name? she asked.
He replied, B.J. Titsengolf.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:omg thats sooooo fuhn-knee~~:rofl3:

An 80-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up. The doctor asked him how he was feeling and the 80-year-old said "Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story. "I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day when he was setting off hunting, he was in a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realized he'd left his gun at home and so couldn't shoot the magnificent creature but out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'.

Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor.

The 80-year-old said, "If you ask me, I'd say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom