Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Northern Diving

Saturday morning I got up early to go diving. I put on my long johns, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed my scuba gear, slipped quietly into the garage to get in the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour.

There was snow mixed with the rain and the wind was blowing 50 mph. I decided to call the dive, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day. I figured I'd go back to bed.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed as quietly as I could.

There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

She sleepily replied,

"Can you believe my stupid husband is out diving in that ****."

Northern Diving

Saturday morning I got up early to go diving. I put on my long johns, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed my scuba gear, slipped quietly into the garage to get in the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour.

There was snow mixed with the rain and the wind was blowing 50 mph. I decided to call the dive, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day. I figured I'd go back to bed.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed as quietly as I could.

There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

She sleepily replied,

"Can you believe my stupid husband is out diving in that ****."

Ooooo a diving joke, bonus points for you!

The very first ever Blonde GUY joke...

The very first ever Blonde GUY joke..... And well worth the wait!!!!
An Irishman , a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.
They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, 'Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building.'
The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, 'Burritos again!
If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too.'
The blond e opened his lunch and said, ' Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too.'
The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.
The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.
The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.
At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping.She said, 'If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!'
The Mexican's wife also wept and said, 'I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much.'
(Oh this is GOOD!!)?
Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said, 'Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch.'

An 80-year-old man visited the doctor's office for a general physical, as required by his new insurance company. The doctor was amazed by the excellence of the elderly man's health and physical condition.

The doctor asked, "To what do you attribute your good health?"

The old timer said, "I'm a biker -- that's why I'm in such good shape. I'm up well before daylight and out riding my Harley in the hills."

The doctor said, "Well, I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your dad when he died?"

The old timer said, "Who said my dad's dead?"

The doctor said, "You mean you're 80 years old and your dad's still alive? How old is he?"

The old timer said, "He's 100-years old, and as a matter of fact, he rode with me this morning, and I think that's why he's still alive -- he's an avid biker."

The doctor said, "Well, that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it. How about your dad's dad? How old was he when he died?"

The old timer said, "Who said my grandpa's dead?"

The doctor said, "You mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather's still living? How old is he?"

The old timer said, "He's 118 years old."

The doctor was getting frustrated at this point and said sarcastically, "I guess he went riding with you this morning, too?"

The old timer said, "No, Grandpa couldn't go this morning."

Now the doctor thought he was making progress and ask, "Why, is he beginning to feel his age?"

The old timer said, "Hell no, Grandpa got married today."

The Doctor said in amazement, "Got married!!! Why would a guy 118 years old want to get married?"

The old timer said, "Who said he wanted to?"

:lol:!!!

That's a riot!!!

Thats a first ever!!!

Great one aunt sandy!

Why Thank You Bunny Boy!!! Hasn't talked 2 you in a 100 mondays! :wink:

WARNING WARNING BE SO INFORMED.
I'VE TAKEN THE NECESSARY PRECAUTION

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a
highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted
orally, by hand, and even electronically.

This virus is called Weary Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you
receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues, or anyone else via
any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your
private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave
the premises. Take two good friends to the nearest grocery store and
purchase one or both of the antidotes -

Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and

Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER).
Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from
your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If
you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK
is controlling your life.

If you were walking down the street and you saw a building on fire, and inside were a divorce lawyer and a criminal lawyer, and you could only save one of them, would you have lunch or go to a movie?

A little girl is playing in her front yard when she hears a load rumbling. She calls into the house, "Daddy, some guys on motorcycles are coming down the street!"
Her father calls back, "I think you should come in the house."
She looks back toward the bikers and again calls into the house, "Daddy, they’re riding Harley Davidsons!"
The father shouts back, "You’d better bring in the dog too!"

Back
Top Bottom