Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

santafejoe:
The Chinese Wedding Night

A young Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin. Truth be told, he is a virgin too, but she doesn't know that. On their wedding night, she cowers naked under the sheets as her husband undresses in the darkness.

He climbs into bed next to her and tries to be reassuring. "My darring," he whispers, "I know dis your firss time and you berry frighten. I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting - juss anyting you want. you juss ask... so... whatchu want?" he says, trying to sound experienced and worldly, which he hopes will impress her

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request. She eventually shyly whispers back, "I want to try someting I have heard about from other gurls... Numbaa 69."

More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks her...

"You want... Garlic Chicken with steam vegtable?"

Thats very funny:rofl3:

Pick Up Lines.I cleaned them up some...........................
I still don't think they will work.but who knows

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew...

Are you free tonight or will it cost me?

Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here.

Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

Hi. I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?

I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south.

I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.

Stand still so I can pick you up!

Your name must be Mickey because your so fine.

Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?

I'm not trying anything, I always put my hands there.

You are just truly absolutely beautiful! Can you cook and clean also?

What the heck are you looking at?

sandshaker:
Are you free tonight or will it cost me?

You are just truly absolutely beautiful! Can you cook and clean also?

what is wrong with either of those????:rofl3:

>>A blonde's car gets a flat tire on the interstate one day, so she

>>eases it over onto the shoulder of the road. She carefully steps out

>>of the car and opens the trunk, takes out two cardboard men, unfolds

>>them and stands them at the rear of the vehicle facing oncoming

>>traffic. The lifelike cardboard men are in trench coats exposing their

>>nude bodies to approaching drivers...

>>

>>Not surprisingly, the traffic became snarled and backed up. It wasn't

>>very long before a police car arrives.

>>

>>The Officer, clearly enraged, approaches the blonde of the disabled

>>vehicle yelling, "What is going on here?"

>>

>>"My car broke down, Officer" says the woman, calmly.

>>

>>"Well, what are these obscene cardboard pictures doing here by the

>>road?!"asks the Officer.

>>

>>"Hellll-looo, those are my emergency flashers!" she replied.

A blonde and a redhead met for dinner after work and were watching the 6 o'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge. The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump, and the redhead replied, "I'll take that bet!"
Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owned. The redhead said, "I can't take this, you're my friend." The blonde said, "No. A bet's a bet."
So the redhead said, "Listen, I have to admit, I saw this one on the 5 o'clock news, so I can't take your money."
The blonde replied, "Well, so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again!"

As a Delta Air Lines jet was flying over Arizona on a clear day, the copilot was providing his passengers with a running commentary about landmarks over the PA system.
"Coming up on the right, you can see the Meteor Crater, which is a major tourist attraction in northern Arizona. It was formed when a lump of nickel and iron, roughly 150 feet in diameter and weighing 300,000 tons struck the earth at about 40,000 miles an hour, scattering white-hot debris for miles in every direction. The hole measures nearly a mile across and is 570 feet deep."
From the cabin, a blonde passenger was heard to exclaim, "Wow! It just missed the highway!"

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."
He asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."
Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.
He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."
He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then....." he sighed, "we'll put all these Corn Flakes back in the box."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom