Post Your Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These were found off Venice.

Some interesting small things that have been found this year. A juvenile Mammoth tooth and small vertebra from probably whale. IMG_2033[1].jpgIMG_2158[1].jpg

Well Winter is here. The water temp is 67 degrees. Visibility varies day to day. We had 8' to 10' yesterday w/light silt. Bottom looks good.
We have had a lot of weather events this year so the bottom has been churned. Finding a spot without to much silt is the trick. I have seen some nice finds coming up on the boat and folks bringing there finds in the shop. Keep hunting.

Nice Posterior

Awesome find Aristakat! Check out this posterior. We had a great day on the Hammerhead , the conditions are looking good lets hope it stays.IMG_2267[1].jpg

_DSC1047.jpg_DSC0673.jpg_DSC1049.jpg

Well after the Aristakat find (just posted) mine look ... :) Finds from the post I did on viz last week.... Broken guy is a little over 4. 3 inch and 2 inch respectively. They cleaned up with some nice brown in them (still wet, expect it to lighten). I don't know what the larger bones are on outside (will clean them later) and post in Fossil ID section. One looks like possibly leg segment.
Really looking like some good Winter diving is here!

From a shore dive off Alhambra last July. Still have it in the toilet tank getting ready to clean on it some more.

small tooth.jpg

Nice vid, thanks guys.
Makes me wish I wasnt in Missouri. C ya in June at the latest

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom