Post Your Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DSC_1799.jpgDSC_1803.jpg The Easter Bunny was early and brought me some nice Treats from Saturday... Sorry about lack of post on conditions... 2th was out... "ditto"... Last dive found great spot.... Teeth are there, but cold... water dropped to 60 ! Really, I pee'd on my computer to make sure it was right! Makes last week's 63 seem like a heat wave!

These were the finds from last Wednesday (4/10/13). Biggest mammoth tooth I every found. Found some nice Golden Beach megs. The largest tooth of the bunch is 4 and 1/8 inch. Great day of diving.... Sorry to hear about the poor viz over Shark Tooth Fest weekend. How were the finds?68945_529226827142421_1221367744_n.jpg

It was amazing how quickly the viz went downhill, after hearing reports of 10-15ft I made an unplanned trip to Venice, the wind REALLY stirred things up, as far as finds go with 6"-2' of vis I was happy to find a dozen small teeth, a chunk of whale bone, and my way back to the beach without having to swim to far in the current.

Armslength vis at the surface of the water (Service Club 4/14/2012)
attachment.php

My wife, or at least her outline with blue tooth bag and orange flag reel (Service Club 4/14/2012)
attachment.php

20130421_151552.jpgPic is from 4-21-13
Today viz 6-8' in Venice @27'
Temp 76-77
Poured down rain when we returned to dock so no pics from today..:(

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom