Post your funny/clean jokes here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont get it?

what does a fish say when it swims into concrete?

DAM!!

What did one wall say to the other wall???

I'll meet you in the corner

what did the rug say to the floor?

I got you covered

why does Snoop Doggy Dogg have an umbrella?

Fo Drizzle

ba-da-dum..

Why dont members of the Junior League have group sex?

Too many thank you notes to write.

Why don't Baptists have sex standing up?

They are afraid people will think they are dancing.

What's the difference between Baptists and Methodists?

Methodists will speak to each other in the liquor store.

A guy walks into a bar and orders three shots. The bartender asks him why he ordered three. He told the bartender that him and his two brothers promised one another that they would alway have a shot for the other two whenever they went to a bar. About two weeks later the same man comes into the bar and orders two shots. Fearing that something had happened to one of the man's brothers, he asks why he didn't order three shots.
The man replies, " I quit drinking."

It's a very sad world we live in when Sir Paul McCartney and his wife are facing divorce and all anyone seems to want to do is make jokes about her false leg.................Personally, I think it's prosthetic!

News reports have confirmed that Paul McCartney has separated from his wife Heather Mills- McCartney.
Mrs. Mills- McCartney is said to be distraught over the split, "he has been my crutch for so long!" She said in an earlier briefing, "I have no idea why this has happened, I'm stumped?"

"She's running around in circles", according to a close friend, "she will need all the support she can get, its not easy to walk out on a relationship like this."

It is not known whether a pre-nuptial agreement was signed prior to the marriage, Paul McCartney is one of the richest men in the world amassing a colossal wealth due to his participation with The Beatles and subsequent musical collaborations, if an agreement has been signed it is believed that Mills-McCartney wont have a leg to stand on.

Rumours abound over the split have suggested that infidelity may have been the cause. "She's terrible" a source stated, "always trying to get her leg over".

Another source has suggested that her battle with alcoholism was to blame. "Macca couldn't handle it anymore" a friend said, "he would get home at night and find her legless"

------------------------------------------------------
A poem by Sir Paul McCartney-

I lay upon a grassy bank
My hands were all a quiver
I slowly removed her suspender belt
And her leg fell in the river

A Miner in Africa has an accident and loses a leg. He says to his mate I'm *******ed, who will want a one legged gold digger?
His mate say's try Paul McCartney
Q What had 3 legs and lived on a farm?
A The McCartneys

These jokes are funny but let’s spare a thought for Paul please. Now she has left him, he's going to struggle to find another lady that can fill her shoe.

A fellow went to the hospital to have a cancerous leg amputated. Sadly, in a hospital mixup, the surgeon removed the wrong leg, the good one. There was nothing to be done but remove the cancerous leg in a second surgery. The worst news is that the poor fellow can't even sue the hospital or the doctor.

He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom