Post Apocalyptic Coz Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That site is difficult to use. I gave up. Did you check None?
View attachment 609461

I don't get that option if I choose Terminal 4.

Please see the attached screen shots. Choosing Term 3 left and Term 4 right.
Terminal 3.jpg
Terminal 4.jpg

maybe they are using the kiosk in terminal 4 and not in 3. One time they were using the kiosk in 3 and not handing out forms but the last couple times I went they did not use them.

I don't get that option if I choose Terminal 4.
That site is hopeless. Before it would not let me select an arrival more than three days in advance. Today, at first it would only accept today's arrival. Just do it on arrival.

Aren't you there yet?

maybe they are using the kiosk in terminal 4 and not in 3. One time they were using the kiosk in 3 and not handing out forms but the last couple times I went they did not use them.

As in, "If you're coming in terminal 4, we don't care (unless you're carrying too much stuff)"?

That site is hopeless. Before it would not let me select an arrival more than three days in advance. Today, at first it would only accept today's arrival. Just do it on arrival.

Aren't you there yet?

Tomorrow. I am hoping to have all forms filled out to get to our waiting ride and maybe catch the ferry. But..., we will go with what comes at us...

As in, "If you're coming in terminal 4, we don't care (unless you're carrying too much stuff)"?
No. I have never been to terminal 4 but from my understanding it is the newest terminal with more modern systems, kiosk. The one time I came in using terminal 3 when they were using the kiosk they did not hand out the green forms in the hallway like they usually do. My guess would be when you fly into 4 everything is done on the kiosk so no form is given out or made available.

Tomorrow. I am hoping to have all forms filled out to get to our waiting ride and maybe catch the ferry. But..., we will go with what comes at us...
I bet you will make it in plenty of time and be on the island at 1:45 tomorrow.

What's the fastest anyone has made it from the plane (CUN) to the ferry, using a private car service? I'm talking deplaning, luggage and customs.
Even in normal times getting in a hurry in that part of the world is to invite frustration.

Even in normal times getting in a hurry in that part of the world is to invite frustration.

I have to admit, it will be a little frustrating to miss the earlier ferry. But, I have already scoped out a massage place to put my wife for an hour. I just like being prepared - as best I can....

Back
Top Bottom