Possum Kingdom Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guess what? The planet is fine! The planet is not going anywhere! We are! We are going extinct![/QUOTE]

Nothing lasts forever.

I am glad you guys can see the humor in that.

At least no one violated the TOS by quoting the seven words you can't say on television.

If you dive...make sure it is on a boat. The dive shop is closed and pier are closed. And, be prepared for really bad vis. I say it is not worth it!!!

Cool. I am really looking for places with good vis, and I had heard mixed things about Possum Kingdom. Now I know. Anyone have suggestions for good visibility dive sites around here?

The best diving local to DFW is out at Clear Springs Scuba Park...as far as vis, facilities, something to see, fish, and driving distance is concerned anyway. There are other places to dive within an hour or two, but CSSP has all of the above. The vis tends to go bad July thru September due to algae bloom, but now thru June it's very nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom