Please Tell me That This is a Joke ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny thing, I went fly fishing yesterday.
skagit%202hp.jpg
Please post pictures of your catch next time, another fly fisherman here :D

The best thing about ForceFins is they're worth a good laugh. I mean....come'on...they look really funny....

I have a pair of PINK force fins! They dive well, but they are not my favorite fin.

Force fins have some very exotic (read EXPENSIVE) fins on the marketplace. They have however broken into a market that most fin manufactures are not a big part of, and that is the fishing market. I noticed that the Sportsman Warehouse sell them, and they seem to be quite popular.

They are light, short, and work well. Unfortunately the fin pocket is a bit stiff for my taste, and I would like mine better if they were a size larger, and I could dive them dry.

I'd love to try out a pair of $800 fins, but for that price I think I'd look at a DPV first! :D

Anyone know where I can rent one of these $800 fins? Love to take them for a ride.

I am sure it is worth it's weight in plastics - just don't know if I truly need a $800 pair of fins.

He is a little eccentric and who knows if people will buy split fins they will buy anything! He sells enough of the others that he probably doesn't care if they sell or not!

We are here at Forty Fathom Grotto this morning continuing our Fin Fiesta. Come on over and give them a try.

You are so right. I can easily see the difference. It is also apparent that there is a lot less ego in the fins.

so true

sorry, but there is a HUGE difference between a Rolex and a pair of fins. The concept of even having a "rolex's of the fin world" is a joke. I don't care how great these fins are; I don't care if they could make me fly through the water, they are absurd and ridiculous...

I'm going to start out by saying im entirely neutral in this and I must say I find the level of animosity towards something like a set of fins leads me to wonder if a bunch of the posters that have never tried them but are bashing them is due to jealousy of not being able to afford them. I must wonder how many of those that are comparing it to a rolex actually own a rolex.

On another point, if you lose your rolex underwater, can it cost you your life? I'd venture to guess that losing your fins may, so I really dont see how comparing the fins to a watch, a car, a donkey, a house, an expensive pair of speakers or even an airplane make any difference.

Keep to the topic, post if you have experience, stop bashing if you haven't tried them. Honsetly, it sounds like my friend who said he wouldn't see a movie because it sucked. Well if he didn't see it, how did he know it sucked? He didn't but he was ignorant and naive enough to allow others to tell him what he should and should not like.

AND, for those of you making fun of the mans name, which is sometimes all people have in this world, shut up and grow up. Like a bunch of darn children.

HAHAHAHA, he said the F word "giggle giggle snicker"

Seriously, grow up

We are here at Forty Fathom Grotto this morning continuing our Fin Fiesta. Come on over and give them a try.

Man, It looks like we just missed you. Two other members of our Dive team and I were there checking out the diverite gear on Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom