Please post photos of your setup :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well.. here is my most current set-up. Big upsize from my original Fantasea CP-4 :D

P2110008.JPG

GF already complains that its a monster... I should show her Chris' collection.

Diver Dennis:
This is my Rebel XT in an Ike housing and dual DS-125 strobes in a bit of a current at Blue corner.

Dennis:

Do you have a shot of the Ogopogo Lake Monster you took with that rig? We would love to see it if you do!

---Bob

PS I sent you a PM about a week ago. Just want to make sure you got it.

Wolverine:
Well.. here is my most current set-up. Big upsize from my original Fantasea CP-4 :D

GF already complains that its a monster... I should show her Chris' collection.

Nice... How do you get that into your HK flat? :wink: Your pic just answered a question I had in another thread on how I could use my old D-2000 as a slave if I upgrade to a DSLR...

Mike Veitch:
Yes, but Chris has no life....

:D

I have no life? HAHAHA! hows the night life on Yap these days?

ScubaBOBuba:
Chris:

I just posted this in the scuba limerick thread. CLICK HERE. You never cease to impress.

---Bob

I will take you up on that beer some day, I may be in the states this year for DEMA. I think it may be in FLa,

better yet, hop on down to YAP in July! The micro brewery may be working by then. Mike can be our beer runner!

ScubaBOBuba:
Dennis:

Do you have a shot of the Ogopogo Lake Monster you took with that rig? We would love to see it if you do!

---Bob

PS I sent you a PM about a week ago. Just want to make sure you got it.

I did get your PM Bob. Thanks, it's a very tight race this year. Here is the pic I took just before he ate my old camera...

Chris: Now all I gotta do is talk my wife into flying half way arround the world.:D

Dennis: Wow, maybe you can get a close up with your new rig this summer.

---Bob

ScubaBOBuba:
Chris: Now all I gotta do is talk my wife into flying half way arround the world.:D

Dennis: Wow, maybe you can get a close up with your new rig this summer.

---Bob

But hey, MICRONESIA!

BTW, the Pelican cases are not used for travel, TOOO RISKY! they are now full of Images and the cameras that fill the housings. keeps the goobers from growing in the lenses and on the film.

Back
Top Bottom