Please post photos of your setup :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
nice Christ... RFLOL!! Sorry Mike, I couldn't resist but ZING!.
Christ?!?! Just cuz he has a closet full of old crap he becomes the messiah!?!

Dear Leader, you take your powers too far!!!

Don't worry Mike, Catherine and I are coming to Bali just to see you and take YOUR course.

Warren_L:
Believe it or not, I still get a bit of backscatter in some shots, so another foot or so each side would help. But I don't know how much more my sync cable would be able to stretch. And at 8 feet wide, it is difficult enough to manage. I suppose adding 2 more feet brining it to 10 wouldn't be that much more difficult....:439:

No need for longer arms, try pointing the strobes a bit outward ( cockeyed ). that will do the trick.

ornate_wrasse:
Chris,

Boo Hoo! I never got to see your museum display! Now I'm big time mad you didn't show it to me in July :D

You should schedule your trip back home after DEMA through Portland or Seattle. Are you ready for some cold water diving in 2006?? :D

Ellen

Hi Ellen, that would have been difficult since you were at my place in Japan, and this is on Guam.

Chris Bangs:
No need for longer arms, try pointing the strobes a bit outward ( cockeyed ). that will do the trick.

The strobes are already pointed that way. What I've noticed is that the most noticeable backscatter occurs at the periphery relatively close to the strobe itself. I've tried adjusting my strobes even further outwards with little incremental success. I believe an extra foot would move the backscatter field just a bit further away.

Mike Veitch:
Christ?!?! Just cuz he has a closet full of old crap he becomes the messiah!?!

Dear Leader, you take your powers too far!!!

May you toothpaste be laced with Beetlenut! On second thought, that may help your romantic life.

Warren_L:
The strobes are already pointed that way. What I've noticed is that the most noticeable backscatter occurs at the periphery relatively close to the strobe itself. I've tried adjusting my strobes even further outwards with little incremental success. I believe an extra foot would move the backscatter field just a bit further away.

AH, strobe flare!

try positioning the strobe heads a bit behind the rig. That may help

Diver Dennis:
Chris, before I went to Yap I asked him if he needed some Crest Whitening Strips for the local girls...:D

HAHAHA! better send a container ship loaded with them!

Chris, do you have one of these...

No collection is complete without the "German" lens. 18mm for the RS or Subeye Reflex.

Back
Top Bottom