Please post photos of your setup :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canon A620, Canon WP-DC90 housing and Ikelite DS125 with manual EV controller

Here's the latest configuration for my rig, I'm always changing something :D.

newrig.jpg

Hey Warren....you got a license to drive that thing?!?!? :D

Wow, Warren...The first thing that came to mind was Inspector Gadget, "go, go gadget arms."

H20Bubbles:
Not to deviate from the thread, but how much does that 20D rig weigh?

I havn't weighed it but out of the water it is quite bulky. In the water it is almost perfectly neutral. I shot some pictures on the Duane in the keys last June and a rig of this size is hard to handle in stiff current. The quality compensates for the size and weight.

---Bob

O'Malley:
Wow, Warren...The first thing that came to mind was Inspector Gadget, "go, go gadget arms."

Look where he is from. He needs the gadget arms to avoid backscatter. Great rig Warren!

---Bob

Dee:
Hey Warren....you got a license to drive that thing?!?!? :D

Heh, heh. I think a pilot's license would be in order. The wing span is about 8 feet. Someone commented to me once that I looked like a 737 coming in for a landing when I have my modeling lights on in the water.

ScubaBOBuba, you're right on the money. Backscatter is a problem, and I can use an extra foot or so either side still, but I'm afraid of over stretching my sync cable. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom