Please Helpp...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blooue4u

Reaction score
Hey Guys..

I am quite new here....
Anyway, I would just like to ask what do you guys think about these masks.. Im planning to buy a new one..

1. Scubapro Mira
2. Oceanic Shadow Ice
3. Mares X-Vision

As you can see, i am a fan of transparent frame.. (except for the mares ones cuz I just like the shape)

Can you please tell me which one is a "best buy"? also, which one is the best to use, great quality etc..? Moreover, what mask do you suggest that is not listed above?

Thanks So MUCH! :wink:

The best one to use is the one that fits your face and doesn't leak. The best buy is the cheapest of the ones that fit. Go into a dive shop and try on as many as you can. It should stay on your face with a gentle inhale and no strap. Try this with a reg or snorkel in your mouth too.

Damselfish:
The best one to use is the one that fits your face and doesn't leak. The best buy is the cheapest of the ones that fit. Go into a dive shop and try on as many as you can. It should stay on your face with a gentle inhale and no strap. Try this with a reg or snorkel in your mouth too.

Exactly what Damselfish said.

However, I have heard good things about the X-Vision. I own one as well and it seals well against my face (even with facial hair) and has a relatively wide field of vision. Also, since the mask sprap attaches to the skirt and not the frame, it folds up pretty small.

Damselfish:

Excellent advice. Find one you like and buy it. No biggie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom