Please confirm required vaccination status for Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tarponchik

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
1. Will a single J&J shot be OK? This is a single-shot vaccine.

2. Will 2 shots of Pfizer w/o booster be OK? This is a 2-shot vaccine.

Latest info is here:

Thanks, I've read this already, hence my question 1. "Show cards or certificates (physical and digital) of having received a complete dose of COVID-19 vaccine consisting of two doses and/or a booster (third) vaccine which are administered 14 days before departure at the earliest as a requirement to enter Indonesia..." However, J&J vaccine is administered as single-dose.

Thanks, I've read this already, hence my question 1. "Show cards or certificates (physical and digital) of having received a complete dose of COVID-19 vaccine consisting of two doses and/or a booster (third) vaccine which are administered 14 days before departure at the earliest as a requirement to enter Indonesia..." However, J&J vaccine is administered as single-dose.
Ahhh... Sorry - a good question given that J&J was a single dose. I found this on the LA Indonesia Consulate site:

CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA in Los Angeles, United States of America

1661973906798.png

1661974513037.png

So... I think latest rules mean you need the single J&J vaccine PLUS a booster (or 2 shots of Pfizer/Moderna PLUS a booster) to meet the entry requirements - but I'd suggest calling them to confirm:

1661973685062.png

Please share your findings.
I called them today since I'm in the same boat. I am taking the Novavax vaccine which is also a 2 dose vaccine.

I wish the call would have been more "informative" (if you know what I mean). That said, based on my call I was provided with the following options for entrance into Indonesia:

1. 2 doses plus booster
2. Note from Dr./hospital
3. Fly to Indonesia and beg/state your case.

I'm seeing my Dr. tomorrow.

I called them today since I'm in the same boat. I am taking the Novavax vaccine which is also a 2 dose vaccine.

I wish the call would have been more "informative" (if you know what I mean). That said, based on my call I was provided with the following options for entrance into Indonesia:

1. 2 doses plus booster
2. Note from Dr./hospital
3. Fly to Indonesia and beg/state your case.

I'm seeing my Dr. tomorrow.

Are each of those options? When are you leaving?

Just got a new version of the PeduliLindungi App and it is rejecting my Canadian Government Vaccine record. It seems it is only accepting an EU version of a vaccine record. Just came out today so hoping things get updated. Still have a few weeks to get this sorted out. The rejection does not give reasons and says you can manually submit records, but I can't find a way to do that. At the end of the day I will just go with printed copies of the records and see what happens. I suspect given its obviously a government record it will not be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom