Is Indonesia force vaccinating tourists upon arrival?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your service.

Just a heads-up to any posters walking into this thread for the first time, the OP has not been seen since the day he posted this thread. I would not hold my breath waiting for him to return with more crackpot ideas :) (rule #1: never hold your breath)

Actually I've been traveling...in fact, I am planning my next trip which includes Indonesia

Just back from 1 month in Europe of hard traveling.

But I will remove Indonesia if they don't change.

And nearly every country has opened up now. Including Taiwan.

Thank you for your service.

Just a heads-up to any posters walking into this thread for the first time, the OP has not been seen since the day he posted this thread. I would not hold my breath waiting for him to return with more crackpot ideas :) (rule #1: never hold your breath)

Crackpot...you really need to question more. I provided LINKS and DATA....but NO ONE here has actually referenced those. You just like to label...maybe it's a label people have thrown on you.

Here it is again:

Explained very clearly. WITH US Government data. When US govt data was of more repute.

Remember circusoflife...someday you'll hear it another context. And you'll think...well..you might not even be around by the end of this decade. So...nevermind.

You want COVID Vaccine? But you won't even click on it...already brainwashed. Heartwashed. Covers the entire world...no talking heads. Just raw data with some explanation to it showing vax intro dates.

I could upload individual graphics, but would have to get them on another PC at the moment...somehow, I don't think I should waste my time.

I'm done talking about COVID and vaccines....traveled for a month in europe - put on my mask a couple of times very briefly....but no tests no vax.

Indonesia and Philippines among the last countries holding out. Hell even Taiwan is good.

Must be all that Indonesian chicken-eating among other reasons.

Actually I've been traveling...in fact, I am planning my next trip which includes Indonesia
Just back from 1 month in Europe of hard traveling.
But I will remove Indonesia if they don't change.
And nearly every country has opened up now. Including Taiwan.

I just returned to Taiwan from a Bali dive trip. Indonesia requires one to be double vaccinated and they check vaccination certificates at the airport. Taiwan has never required people to be vaccinated to enter and now they have dropped pre flight pcr tests as well as mandatory quarantine. However many hotels are refusing to let anyone stay for the 0-7 day self testing period. Some hotels will. So you still have to self monitor for 7 days and if positive must do quarantine.

Off to Bohol for 2 weeks of diving 22nd October.

Crackpot...you really need to question more. I provided LINKS and DATA....but NO ONE here has actually referenced those. You just like to label...maybe it's a label people have thrown on you.

Here it is again:

Explained very clearly. WITH US Government data. When US govt data was of more repute.

Remember circusoflife...someday you'll hear it another context. And you'll think...well..you might not even be around by the end of this decade. So...nevermind.

You want COVID Vaccine? But you won't even click on it...already brainwashed. Heartwashed. Covers the entire world...no talking heads. Just raw data with some explanation to it showing vax intro dates.

I could upload individual graphics, but would have to get them on another PC at the moment...somehow, I don't think I should waste my time.

I'm done talking about COVID and vaccines....traveled for a month in europe - put on my mask a couple of times very briefly....but no tests no vax.

Indonesia and Philippines among the last countries holding out. Hell even Taiwan is good.

Must be all that Indonesian chicken-eating among other reasons.

I can come up with data for anything. The Internet is full of useless data. When I want fact based, scientific data, I go to professional sources with correct studies. Have a look at Pubmed.... Take your silliness elsewhere please.

'Nuff said.

I just returned to Taiwan from a Bali dive trip. Indonesia requires one to be double vaccinated and they check vaccination certificates at the airport. Taiwan has never required people to be vaccinated to enter and now they have dropped pre flight pcr tests as well as mandatory quarantine. However many hotels are refusing to let anyone stay for the 0-7 day self testing period. Some hotels will. So you still have to self monitor for 7 days and if positive must do quarantine.

Off to Bohol for 2 weeks of diving 22nd October.

I was in Taiwan for 3 weeks in August. Yes, I did 3 day quarantine. I know all about Taiwan...but masks work! Meanwhile... thanks for the post

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread closed for review by moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom