Planning Time! - California M&G - Sept 5-7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunday if conditions are nice.
Some may be interested in Carmel and Big Sur. I am diving Carmel SB or Garrapata SP in the morning, and then Jade Cove in the afternoon with them.

If rough then inside the Bay or Stillwater Cove.

If there isn't anyone interested in diving the easy sites in the bay that I know well, I want to join in on the Carmel SB dive. I don't think I'm up for Jade Cove though. :D

If there isn't anyone interested in diving the easy sites in the bay that I know well, I want to join in on the Carmel SB dive. I don't think I'm up for Jade Cove though. :D

Unless he's talking about a different Jade Cove, that seems a bit far to go for an afternoon. The one I'm familiar with is at the south end of Big Sur. That would be an overnighter for me, and I'm only in Santa Cruz.

So what's it boiling down to? Where will the dives take place? Who will be attending? What time will the events take place? Who will be the navigators? Who will be the followers?

I'm eager to see this unfold....

Unless he's talking about a different Jade Cove, that seems a bit far to go for an afternoon. The one I'm familiar with is at the south end of Big Sur. That would be an overnighter for me, and I'm only in Santa Cruz.

Im up for the Monastery/Jade cove dives, but it is a bit of a trip.

Yup, that's the one. And if I were coming from SoCal, I wouldn't want to drive up to Monterey, then back down to Jade cove, and back up to Monterey again.

Yup, that's the one. And if I were coming from SoCal, I wouldn't want to drive up to Monterey, then back down to Jade cove, and back up to Monterey again.

I think he was talking about Sun, so maybe they're stopping for a dive on the way home.

Ill do Monastery but only Jade if someone wants to ride down with me since im not going back to SoCal :wink:

Hi guys,
I'd love to come on some of these dives, but i am still a novice. (12 dives) Plus, i am only 13.
Could i tag along on some of these dives?

(once they are all planned out and such)

thanks,
josh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom