Planning Time! - California M&G - Sept 5-7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunday?

:confused:

I'll keep on eye on this post on Sunday. I'm up for late afternoon diving as well.

Last edited:
Some of the gang at Monastary, Saturday Sept 6th 2008

2836249989_a2b1c2f31c.jpg

.amd no that is not a funny rainbow whirly on top of the 4th guy from the left, it is an umbrella on the beach :D

Last edited:
Very nice pictures Brandon!!!

My memory fails me... What camera are you using buddy??

Looks like you all had a very nice time, Sorry I wasn't able to attend.

Canon Powershot G9 with the Canon housing.

That's agreat! I love that you got the photo together. We had a great time on the boat diving around Carmel on saturday.

Clammy and Erika
2836247951_cc6e619a76.jpg

2837084256_eb59a5f915.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I had some great help too! Thanks Dan for setting up beach dives, David for handling the banner, Sarah and Michelle for help with Gianni's and the recommendations and Will for additional restaurant recommendations. This was our first Meet and Greet and its wonderful how everyone pitched in to make it great!!

Next year, I'll have more of an idea of what to do, what to plan, and how to schedule. :wink:

I've copied the photos into their own thread so that we can easily scroll through them all. Feel free to post your photos. I'll try and get some of mine up asap.

Back
Top Bottom