Planning Time! - California M&G - Sept 5-7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, I've been lurking here for a while and been meaning to join the fun, but never got the chance to. Here's my chance, I hope...

Is it cool for me to join up on Sat @ Monastery? Buddyless? Just me and my gear?

Thanks,
Lu

Sure thing! Come on down thats what the Meet and Greets are for.

Hi, I've been lurking here for a while and been meaning to join the fun, but never got the chance to. Here's my chance, I hope...

Is it cool for me to join up on Sat @ Monastery? Buddyless? Just me and my gear?

Thanks,
Lu

ScubaBoard is all about doing exactly that! Come and join the fun!

Cool Thanks.. Looking forward to Sat and meeting all of you. :)

Just in case I show up looking all confused, I'll be driving a white 4-Runner... Please wave me down if you should see me that way.

Cool Thanks.. Looking forward to Sat and meeting all of you. :)

Just in case I show up looking all confused, I'll be driving a white 4-Runner... Please wave me down if you should see me that way.

Hi all! I don't know what everyone elses plans are for this weekend, but I'll throw mine out. I will be meeting people at McDonalds on Del Monte at 9:30am. (Saturday) From there we will caravan over to Monastery beach. We will probably be in the water a bit past 11am and do 2 dives. After that I guess we get fills and head over to Coral ln is it? and possibly do a 3rd dive. Then I guess it's off to pizza!

You can meet some of the group here.

We have not been diving in a few months and are thinking of hanging out at Breakwater and getting our sea fins back. Anyone else gonna be there too?

Daniel and I will be there tommorrow... Does anyone know if we are meeting on the grass or the wall? What about the time?

Mike G.

I may see some of you @Monastary on Saturday morning as I'll be diving with my local dive club

matt

Daniel and I will be there tommorrow... Does anyone know if we are meeting on the grass or the wall? What about the time?

Mike G.

We will be setting up on the grass - we will be the ones with the black wetsuits:D
We will try to nab a spot by the sidewalk leading down to the water. I will have a pink ball cap on.
let's say around 7:30-8:00ish
In the meantime we are staying at the Lone Oak Lodge and will get there by 6 tonight.

Last edited:
We will be setting up on the grass - we will be the ones with the black wetsuits:D
We will try to nab a spot by the sidewalk leading down to the water. I will have a pink ball cap on.
let's say around 7:30-8:00ish
In the meantime we are staying at the Lone Oak Lodge and will get there by 6 tonight.

I think I will be doing a few dives at breakwater/metridium fields tomorrow morning. I am fairly new lurker, but if I spot you guys I will probably come by and say hi. :)

Mike G.

I think I will be doing a few dives at breakwater/metridium fields tomorrow morning. I am fairly new lurker, but if I spot you guys I will probably come by and say hi. :)

Please do!
Our goal is to meet new people!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom