Planning a trip to Indonesia? - Watch out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our group just cancelled our 2-week trip to Bali, even though we are all married couples.

Religious fantacism cannot be tolerated.

We're going to Palau instead.
Punishing Hindu dive guides, drivers, service industry people, etc... That will show them. Well done.

A
Our group just cancelled our 2-week trip to Bali, even though we are all married couples.

little bit like canceling a trip to California because of R v. W being overturned and the new laws being proposed in Texas.

A

little bit like canceling a trip to California because of R v. W being overturned and the new laws being proposed in Texas.
More like canceling a trip to Texas.

More like canceling a trip to Texas.
One reason i will not travel to Florida, no matter how good the diving is.

One reason i will not travel to Florida, no matter how good the diving is.
I feel ya. I live in Fla. Scarier by the week. Diving is okay. If I lived elsewhere I’d go to the Caribbean instead. One nice thing about Fla, easy to get to the islands and Mexico.

Agree with you

Do you check where the oil comes from when you fill up your car with fuel?

Even if this does go through, it won't affect tourists.
Just like their alcohol ban, there are exemptions in the tourist hotels in Jakarta and all of Bali.
On this bill specifically, it says complaints can only be filed by family members.

There is no alcohol ban in Indonesia except in Aceh. You see Muslims drinking beer all across Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom