pink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought some webbing from somewhere else, and it turned out out to be the soft stuff, like you use for crotch webbing. Unsuitable for a BP/W harness. That's why I said Northeast Scuba Supply.

Good luck!

I didn't go with pink but I like the soft webbing for the harness. Maybe it's a holdover from my rock climbing but I prefer the soft webbing to the stiffer stuff. I do have some issues with "floppiness" occasionally but so far it hasn't been a big deal except when donning my kit.

As for pink fins, my daughter has a pair of Mares quattros that are pink (which is a color she hates). I guarantee you can find gear for your girl in pink. I'd sell you all our pink gear but I suspect it wouldn't fit her initially.

Scubapro made a pair of pink Jet Fins back in the day. I have a friend who found them at a thrift store. They're not for sale though so don't ask.

I have not seen any fully pink colored wetsuits, only accents of pink or dark pink etc. In know Oneill makes 3mm pink accent wetsuits (it's in the school Dive locker). Besides that the closest 7mm pink suit I've seen is actually black with light magenta coloring. (Never asked about the make of the suit)

Good luck to ya!

Be still my heart..... I MUST have these :D

Be still my heart..... I MUST have these :D

Not if I get there first! :letsparty:

:joke:

I'm trying to figure out how to close the gap on my pink Twin Jets . . . . I know there has to be a classy way. :hm:

Not if I get there first! :letsparty:

:joke:

I'm trying to figure out how to close the gap on my pink Twin Jets . . . . I know there has to be a classy way. :hm:

I'm going to go with HH-60 glue and some old fins cut to fit the gap. Black would be a nice "accent" gap filler color and easy to find, I'm sure.

Reactions: Jax
Pink duct tape!

Reactions: Jax
terri, shelly orlowski has a pair...dammit. i want pink jets. bad. sigh.

anyway, crush, my thought is to take her backplate to a highschool shop & see if they can enamel it pink like with car paint. i know tecdivegirl has/d a pink plate & i think that's what she did.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom