pink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-pro-jet-fins-new-size-medium-pink-no-reserve_330528426960.jpg

Those are Beautiful!!! :hugs: :daydreaming: :D

Convince her that black is cooler than pink. Or at least that black with a splash of pink is cooler.

Or maybe you can find a picture of someone decked out in all pink gear - most likely 10 different shades of pink - and see if she actually likes the look.

Convince her that black is cooler than pink. Or at least that black with a splash of pink is cooler.

Or maybe you can find a picture of someone decked out in all pink gear - most likely 10 different shades of pink - and see if she actually likes the look.

We went to DUI's website where you can choose colours for your DUI drysuit and see what the combinations will look like (I am not buying her a drysuit). Her pick was fluorescent pink with fluorescent yellow piping. She won't need an SMB...

anyway, crush, my thought is to take her backplate to a highschool shop & see if they can enamel it pink like with car paint. i know tecdivegirl has/d a pink plate & i think that's what she did.

Yes, but if all goes according to plan #1 will be outgrowing the small BP when #2 (boy) grows into it and gets old enough to dive. I have strict instructions that his preferred colour is red. Hence - spray-paint.

Reactions: Jax

Attachments

• fin_pumps.JPG
    fin_pumps.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 471
I love the pink Twin Jets, but alas, they are too floppy!

going out of business rental gear sale booty!​

I have not seen any fully pink colored wetsuits

What about dive magazine advertising photography? This suit was probably in many magazine ads; when it was owned by David Fleetham. I found two pics of this suit in his on line stock photography; divers, Hawaii, under, "35 mm" (page 2 & page 4). His web pages are nicely protected; no linking.

I'm acting as agent for Maren; this wet suit is for sale
as well as the loud men's M in those Fleetham "35 mm" pics.​

Doesn't it all turn snot green at 40ft? :mooner:

60' deep, pink in the pic!​

halemanō;5876525:

I'm acting as agent for Maren; this wet suit is for sale
as well as the loud men's M in those Fleetham "35 mm" pics.​

DIBS!!!! What does she want for the wet suit?

I already have pink Tusas.

My daughter picked up a pair of slingshots in pink:
iH1gS-9FyKZ2t4YmIDSyP6R4GqK8DMKECICSVkMfHMiru40-kGTb1_8jq1vPiu-6wksvAZ3IB_VpgW9Xag4qh6kRLkWZSnxOPeNxo4x2XTiAp40SuPhX5D8nU7lFZF2lB9jfr4DqDWAl_PnSqPrccgOsuaga078Y2BO64AA_PIoMMBwZ6jVm_QdIewk9GnFX_vtGbYu0mJpGYqRkIXpd-EnoH3U51H71yQJV-84i=s180-c

Her old fins were also pink, old US Divers I had picked up in the early eighties with a bunch of other gear, serendipity I had a daughter who wanted to dive...

Reactions: Jax
Why Not Spoil her with a pink H?

New from Halcyon!

H2:SPEC HPink
Beyond the realm of technical diving, the Infinity BC System has found favor among recreational divers worldwide. At the same time Halcyon continues to lead the way with its revolutionary Evolve double tank BC systems. The streamlined configuration of the systems make them almost invisible while diving. Once again they’ve decided to go BOLD for 2011 with this Special Edition H2:SPEC Pink system to stand out farther from the crowd than ever before.
Halcyon will donate a portion of the proceeds from each Halcyon HPink system sale to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in support of breast cancer research.

I saw this advertised on Extreme-Exposure.com a while back.

Attachments

• Hpink-system-front_small.jpg
    Hpink-system-front_small.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Hpink-system-side_small.jpg
    Hpink-system-side_small.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 52
Why Not Spoil her with a pink H?

New from Halcyon!

H2:SPEC HPink
Beyond the realm of technical diving, the Infinity BC System has found favor among recreational divers worldwide. At the same time Halcyon continues to lead the way with its revolutionary Evolve double tank BC systems. The streamlined configuration of the systems make them almost invisible while diving. Once again they’ve decided to go BOLD for 2011 with this Special Edition H2:SPEC Pink system to stand out farther from the crowd than ever before.
Halcyon will donate a portion of the proceeds from each Halcyon HPink system sale to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in support of breast cancer research.

I saw this advertised on Extreme-Exposure.com a while back.

I am REALLY not buying my kid H when I am diving Dive Rite and OxyCheq.

Has anyone ever tried to find a 7mm wetsuit for a 10-year old?! Looks like I might be going custom...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom