Pink Dive Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba shops have oodles of catalogs and may be willing to special order for you (I know because I too desired pink gear). Sadly, I was strongly talked out of it....I guess it was for the best *sniff sniff*.

melissac:
TekDiveGirl,

Oh my gosh! I've just looked at your profile and saw your shark photo.....its amazing!
I can't believe you can actually get that close to a shark and even feed it :D

Fantastic!

Melissa

No pink on the diver either????eyebrow

ZephyrNight:
........ I too desired pink gear. Sadly, I was strongly talked out of it....I guess it was for the best *sniff sniff*.
Sadly, I wasn't :)

080904616xs.jpg

JRScuba:
No pink on the diver either????eyebrow

Sure there is -- I have my pink backplate... you just can't see it in the pic! :14:

Kimber

RoatanMan:
Not the kind of pictures you would like, anyway. Hawser Noggin?

Try me! And the noggin is fantastic -- amazing what a little poking and prodding --making the head bigger -- closed up with 30 staples will do for ya! Thanks for asking. :)

And understand this:
Hot Pink, you find in trailer parks.

Barbie Pink... you find at South Beach. (Unfortunately- this NSX is on Michigan Avenue in Chicago... put away until spring!)
Hrmm -- I think we have to define our pinks I suppose.

I am kinda partial to this pink --

just warped on my hot pink webbing last night! and marked my pink line arrows with pink waterproof puffy paint. (you can get the arrows at ce-e. maybe other places, too, but that's where i got them. ooh, and i put pink hair balls on my reel & spool.)

but it doesn't really go with the blue on the pioneer. guess i'll be getting one of tobin's wings soon! :wink:

RoatanMan:
Barbie Pink... you find at South Beach.

You'll find the Barbie Pink color in La Jolla too :wink:
http://www.scubapost.net/forums/Missy/166LJ+001.jpg.html

Why oh why didn't ScubaPro make the pink twins in sizes that fit rock boots??? They'd go so nicely with my drysuit *sigh* .

Yup pink is the new black :wink:

(notice no mask on my forehead... rofl !! )

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say Thank you for all of your links, ideas and tips!
I've now managed to find the perfect fins and mask.....in pink of course!

Cheers everyone.

Melissa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom