Pink Dive Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoatanMan:
She's even had her Accura NSX repainted Barbie Pink.

Pictures???

I think I should do that to my Avalanche!! Nothing like a hot pink 4x4! :14:

Kimber

WarmWaterDiver:
I like getting pink gear for my dive buddy / wife but the Apollo get-up was too 'over the top' when I showed her a pic of it years ago.

Just thought of a good reason to get YOUR BUDDY pink gear: If it attracts sharks, YOU'RE the one more likely to get away :D
Xmas presents for my buddies this year: pink dive gear

TekDiveGirl:
Pictures???

I think I should do that to my Avalanche!! Nothing like a hot pink 4x4! :14:

Kimber
Didn't David Lee Roth have one of those in a music video 15 years or so ago?
Something off "Crazy From the Heat" I think.

TekDiveGirl:
I think there is something to the pink theory with regards to sharks -- look at my profile pic. :11:

Have you heard pink is the new black! :D

Kimber

Wondered if you'd "surface" to respond on that one, Kimber! Did you ever get that pink "unmentionable" (unmentionable but not for the reason you sicko's might think!).

Hey, I may be lecturing at Torrey Pines next month. Will contact you off the board.

Boy are the DIR folks going to have to rethink their philosophy if "pink is the new black."

:06: Sharks like bright colours?? Is it true?

WarmWaterDiver:
Stores like www.unrealfind.com sometimes have such stuff.

WarmWaterDiver,
I just found something pink that I have been looking for everywhere in unrealfind.com. Thanks so much for the link!:05:

TekDiveGirl:
I think there is something to the pink theory with regards to sharks -- look at my profile pic. :11:

BTW welcome to ScubaBoard and the pink club.

Have you heard pink is the new black! :D

Kimber

What happened to Green????

If you're interested in a bp/wing setup, which I and many others on this board love, you might want to take a look at

www.deepseasupply.com

The DSS single rig (which I own) is as good as it gets and when I visited their factory the other day Tobin made an offhand comment about a batch of pink colored wings after asking if my wife dove too. I don't know any details, at all, but he's always very helpful and you should send him an email or PM. Sorry in advance if I somehow misunderstood what he was getting at.

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom