Pictures from a trip to BVI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plr0

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
I spent a week in February on a 3-masted schooner called the Juliet -- sailing and diving in BVI. This was my third trip with my camera setup -- Olympus c-5050, PT-015. I had a great time and thought I would share some photos -- here's one of my favorites - an octopus.

aaa.sized.jpg

Other pictures can be seen at - BVI, Feb 2004 Album .

Thanks,
Peggy

dtdiver:
great shots!!
what outfit besides the camera and what settings did you use?
dt

Thanks, I'm still learning and haven't ventured out of totally automatic mode yet. I'm using the flash on the camera and I'm using the settings recommended in the article by Jeff Faris on digitaldiver.net - here's the link to the article.

Camera Settings for Olympus C-X0X0 and No Strobe

I want to figure out My Modes and set up some modes that will be easy to flip to -- I would have like to try movie mode with the eagle ray.

Great pictures! I know you will good taking some mpegs too!

Very nice...I love the Christmas Tree worms. :thumb:

nice nice nice...

Thanks all --

I'm having so much fun with all of this -- I just wish I had taken up diving years ago. It seems like now I'm working to support these trips. I haven't got the next trip planned yet - that has to happen soon.

Dee -- I thought of you when I was taking pictures of the Christmas Tree worms. It seemed like I saw feather dusters, and christmas tree worms everywhere.

I really like the following picture -- I just wish the Christmas Tree worm was in better focus and wasn't overexposed. I haven't played around with it yet -- essentially I'm planning on tossing it -- but thought I see if anyone has ideas on how it could be fixed first. Any ideas?

abq.sized.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom