Phuket-Koh Tao Bashing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So now I think you Phuket boys have a point........

I had one of those new OWSIs trained in Koh Tao on the boat, all he could do was spout on how good the diving was, but don't go fun diving on the big boats, coz you can't move for students, then it's not fun. Anyway he went on and on and couldn't stop even between 3 excellent dives around Shark Point reserve. It must be really good there.............. Do they get programmed with this crap during IDCs??

So what side should I be on as Krabi has better diving than the lot of you..........

Actually Kat Diver, you do have a point here. Geographically Hin Musang (aka Shark Point), the Phi-Phi Islands, King Cruiser Wreck and the Anemone Reef belong to Krabi Province and NOT Phuket.

The Similan Marine National Park belongs to Phangga Province and Surin Marine National Park including Richelieu Rock to Ranong.

That leaves us Phuket-lot with Racha Yai and Racha Noi and some shore-diving....

We DO however have the ideal location and that's worth something now, isn't it??

:D

Yep Bowmouth, that's worth something, as is your Phuket lots capability to make something out of nothing..........:popcorn::rofl3: :eyebrow:

That must it be then why the rest of Thailand's tourist destinations are so far-far behind us.
We do have a GREAT view from the top I must say!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom