Photos from Sat 11-14-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I'm coming out both days, with gear, but leaving vacation diver for another time. He's here until Christmas.

Sounds like a great plan :cool2:! Have fun!

I felt so light today when I dropped down in 80F water in my 5mm, little tropical 20lb wing and tiny Medium Jets. Everything was super easy! Especially the clips :D. But I did miss my buddies, the kelp and my 21W HID (I love that light :D)!

Just a mellow 50 min dive @ 25ft under a bridge to see a friend & dial in gear for tomorrow. Saw a few cool critters like blennies, crabs, pipefish, lobster, a school of jack fish, had about 50ft vis and caught a ride the currents when the tide shifted.

I was truly amazed by the ease of bouyancy control, but kept punching my chest looking for my inflate valve :). What have you all done to me, I'm no longer a WWW :wink:

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving, Kathy, didn't know you made it to FL already, lucky girl.
Enjoy yourself! (Jealous!)

Sounds like a great plan :cool2:! Have fun!

I felt so light today when I dropped down in 80F water in my 5mm, little tropical 20lb wing and tiny Medium Jets. Everything was super easy! Especially the clips :D. But I did miss my buddies, the kelp and my 21W HID (I love that light :D)!

Just a mellow 50 min dive @ 25ft under a bridge to see a friend & dial in gear for tomorrow. Saw a few cool critters like blennies, crabs, pipefish, lobster, a school of jack fish, had about 50ft vis and caught a ride the currents when the tide shifted.

I was truly amazed by the ease of bouyancy control, but kept punching my chest looking for my inflate valve :). What have you all done to me, I'm no longer a WWW :wink:

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Kathy!! Enjoy the warm water diving. :D

Thanks Brandon. I've been able to control the settings a little better with the new housing. plus the camera helps a ton. My endeavor to become proficient shooting manual is starting to pay off. If you look at the early galleries you can see the improvements over the past year or so.

The improvements are amazing, and I loved your stuff a year ago. Makes me wish I could invest more time and money into a better underwater setup.

Back
Top Bottom