Photos From Beautiful BALI!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed
What is that middle picture?
Fab pics,
Only another couple of months and I will be out in your part of the world.
Not sure where I will be diving yet as cannot remember of the east coast (Tioman or Tengol) are OK in October.

victor:
Ed
What is that middle picture?
Fab pics,
Only another couple of months and I will be out in your part of the world.
Not sure where I will be diving yet as cannot remember of the east coast (Tioman or Tengol) are OK in October.

Hi Victor!

It's a Mantis Shrimp!
If you get here by Mid October, it's still ok to dive on the east coast (Tioman or Tenggol), but if you get here after that, you can only dive Tioman (till Nov) or Borneo (anytime). :wink:

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
Hi Victor!

It's a Mantis Shrimp!
If you get here by Mid October, it's still ok to dive on the east coast (Tioman or Tenggol), but if you get here after that, you can only dive Tioman (till Nov) or Borneo (anytime). :wink:

Ed.
Thanks Will pop in and see you when I am over if you are not off on one of your trips.
Victor

victor:
Thanks Will pop in and see you when I am over if you are not off on one of your trips.
Victor

Sure! Just let me know in advanced. :wink:

Ed.

Great light balancing Ed keeping the background water blue makes the image look so natural, on the school of horse eyed jacks, you may what to flip your camera 180 degrees so your strobe lights up the botton part of the school. The top half is getting lots of light from the sun already. Keep up the good work.

f3nikon:
Great light balancing Ed keeping the background water blue makes the image look so natural, on the school of horse eyed jacks, you may what to flip your camera 180 degrees so your strobe lights up the botton part of the school. The top half is getting lots of light from the sun already. Keep up the good work.

Hi F3nikon! Thanks for the advice! Was thinking of it when I looked at those pics after the trip. Will definitely give it a try on my next trip! I guess that's the problem with single strobe! :(
Anyway, thanks a bunch! :wink:

Ed.

Thanks Pat! :wink:

Up Close & Personal...

img3586mh8.jpg

img3591vn9.jpg

Ed.

Here's the final sequel to the photos taken in Bali. Would like to thank everyone for their wonderful compliments, comments & advise! :wink:

img3774ny0.jpg

img3807bv7.jpg

img3800gb7.jpg

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom