Photos From Beautiful BALI!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agreed with Mike! Uluwatu can offer some of the best land photography oppurtunity! One thing you have to be careful of, are the monkeys around there! They'll tend to snatch your glasses and etc. :)

Dennis! I'm sure you'll love Tulamben. It's a great place for macro lovers and the area around there are just amazing and easy diving. You'll be amazed with what the Liberty Wreck can offer!
On the other hand, Nusa Penida is the total opposite of Tulamben! Cold water and strong current! You might wanna hold on tight to your rig! :D

Have fun in Oct! Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing! :wink:

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
Yup, Mike! I did! One only though! Thanks for the encouragement! Wish I can join you and the rest in October, but I'll be going there again in September. Don't think I can make it in Oct. :wink:

Victor - I'm using the Canon S80 with Single Inon D2000 & Lenses!

Ed.

Ed, I just got the Canon S80 and will be going to Bali in 10 days! Used it at Perhentian, didnt get pictures like yours!! What lenses are you using? And where can I get these?

Also, what were your settings?

justinechn:
Ed, I just got the Canon S80 and will be going to Bali in 10 days! Used it at Perhentian, didnt get pictures like yours!! What lenses are you using? And where can I get these?

Also, what were your settings?

Hi Justine!

I'm use my S80 with the INON strobe & lenses! You can get them at Rainbow Runner, KL. :wink:

As for the setting, it depends! I use manual setting!

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
Kapula! Thanks for the comment!

More Critters...

bali200512180186yq5.jpg

bali200512180231in9.jpg

bali200512190141jk7.jpg

Ed.

excellent shots, love the shrimp. The second has some great reds in it.

Also the shot of the rocks underwater with the sun coming through is awesome.

Ed_Dman:
I agreed with Mike! Uluwatu can offer some of the best land photography oppurtunity! One thing you have to be careful of, are the monkeys around there! They'll tend to snatch your glasses and etc. :)

Dennis! I'm sure you'll love Tulamben. It's a great place for macro lovers and the area around there are just amazing and easy diving. You'll be amazed with what the Liberty Wreck can offer!
On the other hand, Nusa Penida is the total opposite of Tulamben! Cold water and strong current! You might wanna hold on tight to your rig! :D

Have fun in Oct! Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing! :wink:

Ed.

Thanks Ed!

Hi Aic007! Thanks for the encouragement! :wink:

Dennis - No problemo! Just make sure, you capture and show us more of your beautiful photos! :wink:

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom