Photos From Beautiful BALI!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool pics man....Thanks for sharing

Thanks Jay! I'm glad you like them! :wink:

Ed.

Glad my connection is finally fast enough to see these!

You have some real stunners here, Ed :D

I love the pose on the last seahorse - upside down and looking at the camera! I have to say that although the pygmies are cute, I am pretty over shots of them as there have been so many over the past couple of years. It's always delightful to see some that make me take notice!

Anyone who thinks you have to be shooting dslr needs to have a gander at this thread. It's not the tool, but the artist.

Very Nice!

alcina:

I love the pose on the last seahorse - upside down and looking at the camera! I have to say that although the pygmies are cute, I am pretty over shots of them as there have been so many over the past couple of years. It's always delightful to see some that make me take notice!

Anyone who thinks you have to be shooting dslr needs to have a gander at this thread. It's not the tool, but the artist.
i agree wholeheartedly... fantastic shots Ed

alcina:

Hi Al!
Thanks! Glad to hear that your connection is finally ok! The pygmy was really fun, it was moving up and down, then finally bent over and look at the camera! :)

Mike V - Thanks for the encouragement! :wink:

Ed.

Colors Of The Underwater World...

img3706pb0.jpg

bali200512200172rd1.jpg

Ed.

Kapula! Thanks for the comment!

More Critters...

bali200512180186yq5.jpg

bali200512180231in9.jpg

bali200512190141jk7.jpg

Ed.