Perfect Hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nyahaha. . . natatawa ko sa mga post mo Pao . .

------------------------------------------

Oy aparatchiki you goin tomorow nite? Kita kitz again!

------------------------------------------

Koya caloy . . .pede bang iparaffle off mo na rin yang bagong hood mo???? Wehehe.

-----------------------------------------

CHIP . . . . Did you just say you're punishment for hijacking is DINNER??? We're ready to take that offer TOMORROW!

ishbaby:
CHIP . . . . Did you just say you're punishment for hijacking is DINNER??? We're ready to take that offer TOMORROW!
The fact that you're off topic cancels out my punishment! :14:

Glad to hear about your AOW! I still have to finish mine. My instructor is out with an ear infection so have to wait a bit.

chip104:
The fact that you're off topic cancels out my punishment! :14:

Glad to hear about your AOW! I still have to finish mine. My instructor is out with an ear infection so have to wait a bit.
your off topic again...topic is hood not aow...hay naku dapat title ng thread nito eh Dive Hood-lums.

clgsamson:
your off topic again...topic is hood not aow...hay naku dapat title ng thread nito eh Dive Hood-lums.
lol! Dive Hood-lums with their loud music and pimped out BP/W!....

Here's something on topic: HOODS ARE FOR SISSIES!!! :D

chip104:
lol! Dive Hood-lums with their loud music and pimped out BP/W!....

Here's something on topic: HOODS ARE FOR SISSIES!!! :D

sissies be it, i wont have a sting (kati-kati) mark by then, and then lets see who has the GRIN :D

you don't know what i'm talking about..... wait and you will see. hehehehhehehehehhehe BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom