Perfect Hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
il be asking you the same question after coron hehe:)

nyaha . . . and the same answer pa rin I guess . . .
aba . . beach mode tyo jan ah?!

--------------------------
Jaggy . . . what hood is that and how much?? Do you think it can pretty much give good insulation? or just style? :14:

Spoon:
what we consider cold would be warm for you. i cant imagine how cold for you feels:)
63 degrees in my 3/2 (no hood) was cold. It wasn't cold enough to not do the second dive but cold enough to get out on the second dive at 1000 PSI instead of wandering around the cove like I usually did. I'm sure that by the time I leave here I'll be saying "78? Too cold for me!"

like whats written on my "Intorduce yourself ....." thread whatever works.

as long as safety is not compromised, i don't care of the brand.

i have three different hoods Apollo, Orca, IST

like last weekend i used the hood to protect from the "kati-kati" than the temp. after all it wasn't "cold" last weekend, BUT IT WAS KATI-KATI (ITCHY)!!!!

so the hood protected my exposed face from the irriation of Kati-kati ..... and i wore my pants <---- kasi sabi nun intor diver ko, "that's a not a wetsuit, thats a Pants"

clgsamson:
awww 7mm enrique?...where do you pee?!

subzero don't answer that here (TOS violation). start a new thread to answer the PEE question.

koya.... start kayo ng new thread on pag-ihi. gumawa ako dati nun ang title nga sino ang umihihi sa wetsuit at sino hindi. isang araw lang tinanggal nila agad yun thread tapos may nakita ako thread later on na yun pinagusapan..... ayaw siguro nila na ako ang mag umpisa, kasi nasa basic scuba thread. hehehehehehe mawalang galang po sa mga hindi nakaka intindi ng akin nilathala dito .... nag bibilang po lang ng oras bago ma "pag labag ng paguunawa ng pagkaintindihan ng paglilingkod (TOS)"

paolov:
subzero don't answer that here (TOS violation). start a new thread to answer the PEE question.

koya.... start kayo ng new thread on pag-ihi. gumawa ako dati nun ang title nga sino ang umihihi sa wetsuit at sino hindi. isang araw lang tinanggal nila agad yun thread tapos may nakita ako thread later on na yun pinagusapan..... ayaw siguro nila na ako ang mag umpisa, kasi nasa basic scuba thread. hehehehehehe mawalang galang po sa mga hindi nakaka intindi ng akin nilathala dito .... nag bibilang po lang ng oras bago ma "pag labag ng paguunawa ng pagkaintindihan ng paglilingkod (TOS)"
bwahahahahahahaha baka naman pati ung "size" ng kwan and ilang litro na wiwi eh nilagay mo pa!

ishbaby:
lol . . chikka minute! NOPE nope, if you meant it THAT way . . . :rofl: wish I had a "special friend" this xmas. . . gawsh. . . . sorry off topic . . . :D

(patulan ang OT) pwede ba mag-apply..nyaahahaha!

*printing resume*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom