Perdix AI or ?.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colo Hippie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've read all the threads.

Today was an expensive dive day. My Aeris Elite T3 died today so I am buying a new AI computer. My transmitter is fine so I can save some dollars if I buy the right computer.

I have been looking at and wanted the Perdix AI for several years, now that I am in the market, is there anything newer out there that beats the Perdix in functionality, versatility, future proofing, reliability, and customer service from the company?

I just want to make sure I am not missing any new products in the consideration.

For the most part I am a rec OC diver but I do do an occasional deco dive. Deepest I have been on deco is 210 ft accumulating 36 min of total deco on the accent, so the ability to handle mild deco is a must.

PS . Screen size is important, I am 51 and the eye sight is not what it was so no watch size computers.

Thanks for the input and feedback.

Jeff

Marie is correct.

Reactions: EdC
Those ones posting before me are right.
Those ones posting after me are right too ... ;-)
... and buy Perdix AI

I'm looking at the same thing right now and everything keeps leading me back to the Perdix. After owning a Predator I am pretty confident in this choice. Shearwater makes an amazing unit.

Last edited:
is there anything newer out there that beats the Perdix in functionality, versatility, future proofing, reliability, and customer service from the company?

No.
You disqualified the Teric so the Perdix AI is the best thing out there.
Speaking of Teric, You could probably convince a Perdix owner to sell you their gently used Perdix and keep their transmitter so they could buy a Teric.

No.
You disqualified the Teric so the Perdix AI is the best thing out there.
Speaking of Teric, You could probably convince a Perdix owner to sell you their gently used Perdix and keep their transmitter so they could buy a Teric.

I MIGHT be the Perdix owner that you could convince for the right price. I have one with ZERO dives on it. PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom