Perdix AI or ?.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may have been misinterpreted. I have two Perdix AI. I would consider selling ONE of them to buy a Teric. I won't get rid of both of them. I agree that you should buy a Perdix AI. I'm just saying that you should contact me. I MIGHT be convinced to sell one of mine - the one with ZERO dives on it and has never seen the water (or at least been in it :) ).

Cheers -

I may have been misinterpreted. I have two Perdix AI. I would consider selling ONE of them to buy a Teric. I won't get rid of both of them. I agree that you should buy a Perdix AI. I'm just saying that you should contact me. I MIGHT be convinced to sell one of mine - the one with ZERO dives on it and has never seen the water (or at least been in it :) ).

Cheers -

PM sent.

PS . Screen size is important, I am 51 and the eye sight is not what it was so no watch size computers.

I think you might find the Teric to be even more readable than the Perdix, in spite of its smaller size. In any event, Shearwater is the way to go.

I think you might find the Teric to be even more readable than the Perdix, in spite of its smaller size. In any event, Shearwater is the way to go.

One of the many things I like about the Perdix AI is the battery size and ability to replace it. I do not live in a location that is easy or cost effective to change oddball batteries and is not conducive to long battery life for rechargeable batteries, but thank you for your input.

I just snagged a Perdix AI to replace my aging and dying Oceanic VT Pro. Couldn't be happier.

I have a Perdix AI. Love it. If I go in the market for another AI computer, I will get a Teric as it is very nice as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom