Pelham

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Diving is far better than any spectator sport being watched over TV!

I will be in the stands for the Auburn Georgia game. Much better than on TV.

Hey Folks.

I'm looking to get back down to Bluewater this month to practice my skills. Shooting for Saturday Nov 18th or maybe even the Saturday after Thanksgiving Nov 25th (if they're open).

I'm newly certified so I'll be taking it really slow. I'm trying to see if one of my dive buddies from my check out dives wants to go but he's not sure if he can yet.
I'd love to meet some of you guys if you're gonna be out that way. I did my check out dives there and it is pretty cool. Deepest dive was 50 feet and we explored a couple of the firetrucks, boats & trailer. I'm looking to mainly practice descent and buoyancy control and maybe a little exploration once re-acclimated.

If any of you are new and at my skill level or even more experienced and just want to go diving and don't mind a slower pace, reply to this thread or PM me and maybe we can get together.

CorallineDream:
Hey Folks.

I'm looking to get back down to Bluewater this month to practice my skills. Shooting for Saturday Nov 18th or maybe even the Saturday after Thanksgiving Nov 25th (if they're open).

I'm newly certified so I'll be taking it really slow. I'm trying to see if one of my dive buddies from my check out dives wants to go but he's not sure if he can yet.
I'd love to meet some of you guys if you're gonna be out that way. I did my check out dives there and it is pretty cool. Deepest dive was 50 feet and we explored a couple of the firetrucks, boats & trailer. I'm looking to mainly practice descent and buoyancy control and maybe a little exploration once re-acclimated.

If any of you are new and at my skill level or even more experienced and just want to go diving and don't mind a slower pace, reply to this thread or PM me and maybe we can get together.

I may be able to get there next weekend. I will have to see how the week goes and if I will be free.

I too am newly certified. You will be able to tell by the speed at which I am able to empty an al80. Getting better every dive though.

I'd love to meet up with you, but I'll have to wait until Suprbugman gets to town. Maybe we can all get together weekend 1 or 2 in December?

Anyone?

One of my cousins is getting married on the 16th, I'll be in New Orleans that weekend, but one of the weekends before that I'll be heading up there to buy a car hopefully. Unless I can find a closer dealership with hoards of VW Jetta wagons.

A bluewater team dive sounds like a plan. Maybe by the time we all get our schedules sorted out we'll have a nice little group together and can make a whole weekend of it.

My buddy can't say for sure until Thursday 11/16 because sometimes his work schedule changes on short notice. Snepdiver if you can make it (or anyone else wants to join in) we'll work it out.

I look forward to meeting some of you soon.

When you all get your date set I'd like to join up with you all.

This weekend ig looking pretty good. Hey SBM, Check out car max and drivers way. They had some Jettas when I was in the market for one. Did not get it though. Got a great deal on a Civic. Good scuba car. Any car that gets you to the water is a good scuba car.
Looking forward to diving this weekend.

I need more room than a Civic can provide. Not only does it have to carry gear, but it occasionally will have to carry my 10' inflatable Zodiac rolled up and a 10hp motor. I also need better gas mileage than my truck - 4cyl wagon, here I come!

I've been looking on Autotrader, and apparently there is a VW dealership in Pelham with a friggin fleet of used VW Jetta Wagons.

I understand. I can sometimes be a little cramped in the civic. But I am not hauling a boat. That sounds sweet though. I do like getting 37 mpg in the civic. If I need more room I just use my ranger. It does get 27 mpg. 4 cylinder 5 speed powerhouse. It is just not very comfy on a long trip. Can haul 2 people and all gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom