Pelham

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good. We'll just have to keep a watch on the weather and firm things up about halfway through next week if it's looking good. It would be nice if a half dozen or so scubaboarder's showed up. Let's get some of you South Alabamians up to Pelham!

On the party, I'll be in and out throughout the day. I plan on getting there at 8AM when they open and take advantage of the reduced class certificates. I'll probably hang out and shop for a little while and then go do something else and return for lunch there then stick around for all of the prize drawings for the rest of the afternoon. This will be a good opportunity for meeting new people to dive with too. Phil the owner says that usually several hundred divers show up! Look forward to meeting you guys Saturday.

Phil, Whenever we go to Pelham I personally try to make a whole day of it, so whenever you can make it. Just let us know what time you think you might be there and we'll plan our dives out accordingly.

Darn, all the cool stuff happens when I'm too busy to check my email. I'll have to catch you next time! I'll be in Atlanta this weekend.

I'm probably not gonna be able to dive, my buddy doesn't want to bring gear up and since he's driving me up to B'Ham to pick up the new car... I wouldn't be getting up there until 11-12 anyway, and first priority will be getting a car.

Get the car. The extra money will get you a housing sooner where I can se some of your awesome uw pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom