Pelham

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would it (or would I, I should say) look funny wearing a long suite (Henderson Gold) 3mm and a shortie 3mm together? In Morrison Springs, the temp was ~64/5 and I was comfortable. If it gets to 50, I'd need a little more. I guess I could save up and get a 4/5 long suite. Most definitly need to get gloves and a hood of some sort.

Michael

It wouldn't look funny, it'd look way worse jumping in with just the shorty and coming out an icecube.

Seeing people "double up" on wetsuits by adding a shortie on top of another suit is a pretty common site at Pelham. (or other quarries also).

Really? I'd rather be funny looking than cold. Not that I'm not already. So, I guess as long as I'm warm, that's fine.

Maybe in a few weeks I can convince my wife to go shopping and let me go diving. :)

Michael

Once you go dry you never go back.

Once I go dry, hell will hath frozen over! :D

Hey I'm up for a dive this weekend, or I can wait till SBM gets into town. Let me know!

hmm... This weekend is the Auburn vs Georgia games. One of my favorite games of the year. Also Alabama vs. LSU. Tenn vs Arkansas is an important game for SEC West also.

Lots of competition for diving this weekend!

Diving is far better than any spectator sport being watched over TV!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom