PCB Conditions report 1-12-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PatMyGreen

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
Well the great weather has led to warmer water and great conditions locally. We crossed the tideline about 2 miles out and thew water temp jump from 58*F to 63*F and it turned that pretty shade of blue that means good vis. Seas were 2-3', bottom temp was 63-64*F depending on whose computer you checked. Vis was 60' or better! We dove on the USS Strength and Span 12 and everyone had had a blast. Lots of grouper and red snapper of course, but flounder were still abundant on the bottom and schools of small amberjacks followed the divers on both dives. There was a large southern stingray on span 12 too. I hope you guys get a chance to capitalize on the great weather and conditions in our area while they last!
panama city dive charters January.jpgBirthday Flounder.jpg

Great dive report! I'm jealous, a bad head cold which feels like it's turning into flu has kept me dry this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom